Advertisement
  TheJournal.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more »
Dublin: 4 °C Friday 19 January, 2018

#cockroaches

# cockroaches - Tuesday 9 January, 2018

Meath pizzeria receives closure order after human excrement observed 'bubbling up through toilet bowl'

Seven businesses were served with closure orders by the Food Safety Authority of Ireland (FSAI) in December.

# cockroaches - Sunday 16 April, 2017

Pest company called to St James's Hospital more than 100 times in last two years

Among the many different pests encountered on the hospital’s campus in recent times were ants, cockroaches, mice, pigeons, and woodlice.

# cockroaches - Monday 2 January, 2017

Cockroach infestations are at their highest for a decade

Dublin is the most cockroach-infested county in Ireland.

# cockroaches - Tuesday 1 September, 2015

Homeless family finds cockroaches in their hotel bathroom

Ruth Coppinger says it shows the need for inspections.

# cockroaches - Friday 10 January, 2014

From The Daily Edge Doctors remove inch-long cockroach from Australian man's ear SCREAM

Doctors remove inch-long cockroach from Australian man's ear

“They said they had never pulled an insect this large out of someone’s ear.”

# cockroaches - Tuesday 8 October, 2013

Americans have a higher opinion of toenail fungus and dog poop than of Congress

They do have a higher opinion of Congress than of Miley Cyrus and Anthony Weiner, however.

# cockroaches - Sunday 25 August, 2013

More than one million cockroaches escape from China farm Ew

More than one million cockroaches escape from China farm

No word yet on whether they’re planning to form a giant cockroach army.

# cockroaches - Tuesday 27 November, 2012

Bug-eating champion choked to death on cockroaches RIP

Bug-eating champion choked to death on cockroaches

The autopsy showed Edward Archbold’s airway was blocked by roach body parts.

# cockroaches - Tuesday 9 October, 2012

From The Daily Edge Man dies after live roach-eating contest Cockroaches

Man dies after live roach-eating contest

Edward Archbold, pictured during the contest, became ill shortly after it ended and collapsed in front of the store.

# cockroaches - Monday 16 January, 2012

From The Daily Edge Police warn thieves that stolen cockroach gel is toxic Ouch

Police warn thieves that stolen cockroach gel is toxic

Manchester officers puzzled by robbery at town hall – but issue callout to warn burglars of dangers of stolen booty.

Trending Tags