PROMOTERS FOR THE Leonard Cohen series of concerts in the grounds of the Royal Hospital, Kilmainham this week have released extra tickets for three dates.
Limited tickets are available for tomorrow, Wednesday and Friday. They cost €79.50 and are available from Ticketmaster now.
As the concerts are just on the edge of Dublin, traffic preparations will be in place. Cohen takes to the stage at 7.15pm but the gates will open at 4.30pm in order to allow attendees to get there in a timely fashion.
Some things you should note:
- There will be no parking at or in the vicinity of Royal Hospital Kilmainham;
- Cars displaying a blue disability badge will, however, be allowed entrance to the venue via the East Gate;
- Pedestrian access is through the East Gate on South Circular Road
- Take the Luas red line to Heuston and it’s a 10-minute walk to East Gate via Military Road; the 123 bus from O’Connell Street/Dame Street, the 13 and 40 from Aston Quay go to James’s Street – it’s a 5-minute walk via steps to Bow Lane and onto Military Road;
- The West Gate will be the dedicated emergency route.