NEED TO CATCH up? TheJournal.ie brings you a round-up of today’s news.
- A review has found that 12 cases of bowel cancer were missed at Wexford General Hospital. [RTÉ]
- Independent TD Joan Collins has been cleared of a public order charge arising from her involvement in an anti-water charges protest last year.
- A woman has died after becoming trapped under a car in Limerick.
- There are a number of reports today that Victoria’s Secret is set to lease the store currently occupied by BT2 on Grafton Street.
- Sinn Féin has complained that RTÉ News has been refusing to broadcast interviews with Gerry Adams over the last number of days.
- Three men have been arrested in connection with the attempted murder of convicted drug dealer Christy Keane last year.
- Here’s how to check if you’re one of the 380,000 people with contaminated water
- Sixteen people were arrested for theft, robbery and burglary in Kilkenny today.
- New data shows coffee and hot drinks from coffee chains can have as many as 25 teaspoons of sugar in them.
#TURKEY: At least 28 people have died with 61 wounded after a car bombing targeting military service vehicles in Ankara.
#SOUTH AFRICA: A wildlife park worker was mauled to death by lioness.
#JAPAN: A mother was arrested after ‘forcing daughter to eat over 30 goldfish as punishment’.
- A smartphone that costs €6 is going on sale in India.
- Still have your iPhone headphones? You can do quite a few things with them.
This brainteaser is wrecking the head of everyone on Facebook today.
Do you have an answer?