EVERY WEEKDAY MORNING, the Daily Edge rounds up the best of the day’s celebrity dirt – from the top to the very bottom. Here’s The Dredge.
The seemed to like each other well enough. (Yahoo Movies)
#WE CAN SEE YOUR PANTS Psssst Kristen! PSSSST! We can see your knickers!
Kristen Stewart stepped out in…. well, next to nothing, last night for the world premiere of the final installment of the Twilight saga, Breaking Dawn Part 2. She is pretty much wearing a pair of granny pants, and a lace curtain with a belt. However, she also looked fairly ridey.
It’s not an easy look to pull off though, so remember that before you head over to your granny’s house to relieve her of her curtains.
Your Granny called… (@NokiaTheatre/Twitter)
#WE CAN SEE YOUR PANTS PART 2 Not only was Kristen flashing her pants, she was stepping out into the glare of the spotlight with boyfriend and co-star Robert Pattinson in their first major public appearance since she cheated on him. No pressure guys. No pressure.
There has been much gnashing of teeth and shouts of ’SHOWMANCE’ about the pair’s reconciliation just in time for Breaking Dawn Part 2 to hit cinemas, but only time will tell.
“We’re going to ask you about ANYTHING but the cheating”. (Yahoo Movies)
#HE PULLED THROUGH, JUST ABOUT Brian McFadden was well enough to go on I’m a Celebrity as a guest panellist yesterday, but he has taken a “bad turn for the worse”. WE LOVE YOU BRI BRI. Call us.
Did we tell you he tweeted us yesterday? Well, he did. Besties.
Be strong Bri Bri, be strong. @BrianMcFadden/Twitter
And the rest of the day’s dirt…
- Michelle Obama is so crazy about Downton Abbey that she begged the folks at ITV to send her an advanced copy of season three. Is she a Matthew or a Bates fan do you think? (Irish Sun)
- Sporty Spice and Baby Spice (aka the ones who could kind of sing) have teamed up to sing together for the Alan Titchmarsh show… Hang on. Isn’t he a gardener? (Perez Hilton)
- Peaches Geldof is pregnant again, apparently. She currently has a six-month-old son called Astala. We hope Grandad Bob is good at changing nappies (Irish Daily Star)
- Matthew McConaughey has gone to skin and bone for his new movie role. (TMZ)
- Corrie star Helen Flanagan has taken time out from ‘flaunting her curves’ to threaten to leave I’m a Celebrity after 48 hours. Give it a rest love (Daily Mail)