WHAT’S THE STORY?
1. The official Cabinet reshuffle announcement has been delayed again today, but details of the portfolio changes are slowly emerging. Here’s what we know so far. You can watch the proceedings live here from 1.15pm (unless it’s delayed again…).
2. President Obama has offered to help broker a peace deal to bring a truce to the Israel-Gaza violence.
Source: AP/Press Association Images
3. In Spain, the mayor of the region covering Magaluf has passed a new law giving authorities tighter control over controversial tourist pub crawls.
4. A church which claims a compound similar to bleach can cure cancer, AIDS, autism and malaria will hold a seminar in Dublin over the weekend. The organisers told TheJournal.ie that the event is all about water purification.
5. George Clooney has rejected an apology from the Mail Online over a factually inaccurate story about his fiancée’s mother.
6. An amazing fireball (believed to be space junk from a discarded Russian booster rocket) was seen over Australia’s eastern states last night.