NEED TO CATCH up? TheJournal.ie brings you a round-up of today’s news.
- Luas drivers announced they would strike
- GPs warned the health service would get worse
- Cork girls spoke of their pictures being posted on a porn site
- It was freezing and will be even colder tonight
- The Web Summit announced financial results
- Gardaí appealed for witnesses to a fatal crash in Hartstown to come forward
- A bid to have Conor McGregor put on the €1 coin failed
- Fianna Fáil had a go at Enda Kenny
- A woman in Cork was carjacked after stopping to help a man
#ECHR: The European Court of Human Rights said that bosses can look at the private messages you send in work.
#TRUMP: Barack Obama used part of his last State of the Union to take aim at Donald Trump.
- Google’s self-driving cars still need human help sometimes
- Here’s how to change your default apps on Android
The lotto is €10 million tonight and in the US it’s a staggering $1.5 billion. But one winner told Vox that having money isn’t all that great.