EVERY WEEKDAY EVENING, TheJournal.ie brings you the five stories you need to know before you head out the door.
1. #BABY DEATHS: The Department of Health have confirmed that the death of another baby at the HSE Midland Regional Hospital Portlaoise is currently being investigated.
2. #HOUSE MEAT: Claims from Polish instigators about green and rotting meat at an Irish food plant are completely false and have been “hyped up” said that Minister for Agriculture Simon Coveney today.
3. #COMPLAINTS: A total of 28 complaints relating to pay and conditions were received by the end of 2013 relating to 22 school and college building projects.
4. #MONEY: A total of 239 elected officials disclosed donations worth a total of €17,000 to the standards watchdog last year, according to new figures released today.
5. #NAZI: Two rare copies of Mein Kampf signed by the Nazi leader Adolf Hitler went under the hammer for around €47,000 in Los Angeles.