EVERY DAY, TheJournal.ie brings you nine things you need to know with your morning cup of coffee.
1. #ATHLONE ATTACK: Two men have been released without charge following their arrest yesterday in relation to an attack on two young girls.
2. #PEGGY: The family of Peggy Mangan have posted a statement on their Facebook page thanking the public for their help.
3. #POLL: A new poll published today shows that the Seanad referendum is set to pass on Friday.
4. #HOSPITAL FOOD: Following a report by TheJournal.ie last year into unhealthy food that was on offer at the Coombe Maternity Hospital, a review of its menu has taken place and they are now offering healthier options.
5. #CHARGED: A man has been charged in connection with the fatal stabbing of a man in his 30s in Cavan over the weekend.
6. #JOB FAIRY: The opening of a nursing home in Bray will create 120 jobs over the next three months.
7.#USA: Lawmakers in the US have one day to try and prevent a government shutdown over health care legislation.
8. #ITALY: The Italian prime minister has called for a confidence vote after Berlusconi pulled his ministers out of office.
9. #SPACE: A new freighter has arrived at the International Space Station (ISS) carrying about 700 kilogrammes of food and other supplies for astronauts. [BBC]