EVERY MORNING, TheJournal.ie brings you the nine stories, a little before nine, you need to know with your morning coffee.
1. #MISSING: The families of Eoin O’Connor and Anthony Keegan who have not been since Tuesday held a vigil last night at the scene where the car they were travelling in was found yesterday, reports the Irish Independent.
2. #UKRAINE: The G7 leaders have agreed to impose further sanctions on Russia over the escalating crisis in Ukraine.
3. #HOME: A Dublin woman with a daughter is refusing to leave her rental property until she can find an affordable home.
4. #EARNINGS: Immigrants living in Ireland sent home an average €795 million over the last eight years.
5. #POLL: According to a Millward Brown poll for the Irish Independent, Sinn Féin are on course to win their first European Parliament seats in the May’s election.
6. #DIRTY: The Irish Times reports that Waterford Regional Hospital is seeking extra funding to replace mattresses that health inspectors found to be dirty and torn.
7. #CLOSING TIME: The Irish Independent reports that customers of Permanent TSB have criticised their new opening hours which will see manned counters close at 3pm.
8. #SOUTH KOREA: All of the crew involved in the ship’s navigation are in detention as officials admit some bodies have been wrongly identified, reports Sky News.
9. #NEW LOOK: The newsroom in RTÉ is getting a revamp with the new look to be unveiled today. Here’s some of the logos through over the years.