IT’S ONE OF the world’s first purpose-built department stores – and this video shows just what it was like 80 years ago.
Clery’s on Dublin’s O’Connell Street was first opened in 1853 but had to be completely rebuilt when it was destroyed by the 1916 Rising.
This amazing video is an advertisement for the shop from 1932. Check it out:
(Video via timminspj)