NEED TO CATCH up? TheJournal.ie brings you a round-up of today’s news…
- Multiple government departments will look at how to address allegations of a mass grave in Tuam.
- Almost 119,000 students started their Leaving Certificate this morning.
- Two patients who discharged themselves from a psychiatric unit took their own lives within days.
- Dublin Bus is investigating a row between a driver and a cyclist after a video of it appeared online.
- Members of the public were told to report any flashing incidents after an image of a naked man in a park appeared on Facebook.
- The High Court ruled Ian Bailey can inspect phonecall recordings at Bandon Garda Station.
- A mobile technology company in Kerry is closing with the loss of 45 jobs.
- Researchers found a massive underground river network in Galway Bay.
- Film streaming and downloads will overtake the box office in 2017. [The Guardian]
- This new app Photoshops your face while you video chat to make you more attractive. [Business Insider]
Martin McGuinness wasn’t delighted with his pick in the World Cup office pool…
First published 9pm