Updated at 11.09pm
A protester talks to a garda outside Government Buildings today [Sasko Lavrov/Photocall Ireland]
The fall out from GardaGate dominated headlines…
- …Justice Dept officials weighed in
- …The Taoiseach revealed fresh concerns
- …There were delays at a court case [RTÉ]
- …Judges were given advice
- …Even the Archbishop of Dublin had something to say
- The CEO of St Vincent’s stepped down
- FG TD Nicky McFadden was laid to rest
- A man was arrested outside Leinster House
- The BAI said Bryan Dobson wasn’t being biased when he called protestors ‘idiots’
- Politicians were told ‘don’t negotiate‘ on Garth Brooks
- Five former garda stations were sold at auction
- An appeal was issued for a missing 14-year-old
[Pablo Martinez Monsivais/AP/PA Images]
#MH370: Thailand said it had spotted 300 objects in the Indian Ocean, as weather halted the search for Flight 370.
#ELECTION BID: Ukraine’s former premier Yulia Tymoshenko announced she’d be running for President.
#AN AUDIENCE WITH: Pope Francis and Barack Obama met.
Gwyneth Paltrow announced this week in her ‘Goop‘ newsletter that she is separating from her husband, Chris Martin.
She didn’t put it that way, of course. She said they were ‘consciously decoupling’ (that’s so Gwyneth).
[Anthony Devlin/PA Archive/Press Association Images]