This site uses cookies to improve your experience and to provide services and advertising. By continuing to browse, you agree to the use of cookies described in our Cookies Policy. You may change your settings at any time but this may impact on the functionality of the site. To learn more see our Cookies Policy.
#Open journalism No news is bad news

Your contributions will help us continue to deliver the stories that are important to you

Support The Journal
Dublin: 7 °C Saturday 30 May, 2020

#Baby Food

# baby-food - Tuesday 16 July, 2019

WHO warns commercial baby foods contain too much sugar

In around half of products examined, more than 30% of the calories in them were from total sugars.

# baby-food - Saturday 30 September, 2017

German police arrest 55-year-old after man poisoned baby food and demanded millions

The blackmailer had poisoned five baby food products and alerted police to the store they were placed in.

# baby-food - Wednesday 1 June, 2016

Child awarded €10,000 after choking on plastic allegedly contained in a Cow&Gate baby food

The company made a €10,000 damages settlement offer, without admission of liability.

# baby-food - Saturday 9 April, 2016

How heartbreak inspired Annabel Karmel to write the baby food 'bible'

‘I felt very vulnerable, having lost a child, with a child who then wouldn’t eat.’

# baby-food - Sunday 1 November, 2015

From The Daily Edge This wife used a blind taste test to reveal to her husband that a baby is on the way Baby Food

# baby-food - Wednesday 4 June, 2014

Contaminated food linked to death of baby and poisoning of 14 others

The babies – many of them premature – are currently being treated in hospitals across the country.

# baby-food - Thursday 4 October, 2012

Oat bars recalled... over possible insect contamination

The Annabel Karmel oaty chewy bars, which are aimed at children, are being taken off Tesco and Disney Store shelves.

# baby-food - Wednesday 15 September, 2010

Dangerous magnesium levels in baby food led to child's death

An inquest in to the death of a five year old girl finds that her baby food had a dangerous level of magnesium.