Skip to content
#Open journalism No news is bad news

Your contributions will help us continue to deliver the stories that are important to you

Support The Journal
Image: Eamonn Farrell/Photocall Ireland

Man in critical condition after Halloween costume caught fire

The incident happened in a nightclub in Galway city centre and Gardaí are investigating.
Nov 1st 2012, 8:15 AM 17,465 18

GARDAÍ ARE INVESTIGATING an incident in Galway last night in which a man  suffered serious burns.

The man’s Halloween costume caught fire in a nightclub on Abbeygate Street in Galway city centre last night.

He was taken to University College Hospital and is said to be in critical condition.

Related: Fire service attends 500 over Halloween night incidents despite anti social behaviour>

Send a tip to the author

Michelle Hennessy

COMMENTS (18)

    Back to top