This site uses cookies to improve your experience and to provide services and advertising. By continuing to browse, you agree to the use of cookies described in our Cookies Policy. You may change your settings at any time but this may impact on the functionality of the site. To learn more see our Cookies Policy.
OK
Dublin: 6 °C Sunday 8 December, 2019
Advertisement

Warning after electric blanket caused this fire

Three fire engines attended the blaze after receiving a call at around 4pm.

DUBLIN FIRE BRIGADE are warning of the dangers of electric blankets after dealing with a blaze in Esker, Lucan this afternoon.

Fire pic 2 Source: Dublin Fire Brigade via Twitter

It’s understood that the blanket was left on and caused the fire as a result.

Fire

Three fire engines attended the blaze after receiving a call at around 4pm.

Read: An electric blanket sparked a fire in Dublin apartment block>

  • Share on Facebook
  • Email this article
  •  

About the author:

Read next:

COMMENTS (20)