Skip to content
#Open journalism No news is bad news

Your contributions will help us continue to deliver the stories that are important to you

Support The Journal

Warning after electric blanket caused this fire

Three fire engines attended the blaze after receiving a call at around 4pm.
Feb 24th 2016, 7:19 PM 28,442 20

DUBLIN FIRE BRIGADE are warning of the dangers of electric blankets after dealing with a blaze in Esker, Lucan this afternoon.

Fire pic 2 Source: Dublin Fire Brigade via Twitter

It’s understood that the blanket was left on and caused the fire as a result.

Fire

Three fire engines attended the blaze after receiving a call at around 4pm.

Read: An electric blanket sparked a fire in Dublin apartment block>

Send a tip to the author

Cliodhna Russell

COMMENTS (20)

    Back to top