Skip to content
#Open journalism No news is bad news

Your contributions will help us continue to deliver the stories that are important to you

Support The Journal
Image: Dublin Fire Brigade/Twitter

Electric scooter catches fire in west Dublin home

The public has been advised to check electric scooters for a CE safety mark and to never leave them unattended while charging.
Dec 28th 2019, 11:10 AM 36,706 47

AN ELECTRIC SCOOTER caught fire in a west Dublin home this morning and had to be put out by members of the emergency services.

Dublin Fire Brigade responded after the electric scooter caught fire while charging.

The family was evacuated from the building and there were no injuries.

Dublin Fire Brigade advised people to check electric scooters “for a genuine CE safety mark and never leave them unattended while charging”.

Send a tip to the author

Gráinne Ní Aodha

COMMENTS (47)

This is YOUR comments community. Stay civil, stay constructive, stay on topic. Please familiarise yourself with our comments policy here before taking part.
write a comment

    Leave a comment

     
    cancel reply
    Back to top