Advertisement
This site uses cookies to improve your experience and to provide services and advertising. By continuing to browse, you agree to the use of cookies described in our Cookies Policy. You may change your settings at any time but this may impact on the functionality of the site. To learn more see our Cookies Policy.
OK
Dublin: 6 °C Tuesday 22 October, 2019

#Jacob Jenkins

# jacob-jenkins - Wednesday 14 October, 2015

Two-year-old dies after choking on grape in Pizza Hut RIP

Two-year-old dies after choking on grape in Pizza Hut

Jacob’s parents Abigail Wilson and David Jenkins kept a bedside vigil for their son since the incident.

# jacob-jenkins - Monday 12 October, 2015

Two-year-old in induced coma after choking on grape in Pizza Hut

The incident happened in Hartlepool, a town in North East England, on Friday night.