Skip to content
#Open journalism No news is bad news

Your contributions will help us continue to deliver the stories that are important to you

Support The Journal
File photo
File photo
Image: Eamonn Farrell/Rollingnews.ie

Missing Enniscorthy man found safe and well

An Garda Síochána said they’d been concerned for the welfare of Patrick O’Callaghan.
Jul 13th 2019, 7:20 PM 22,374 1

GARDAÍ IN ENNISCORTHY have said a missing 49-year-old man has been found safe and well.

Patrick O’Callaghan had been missing Friday.

Gardaí said they were concerned for his welfare, as were his family. 

He was found safe and well yesterday evening.

Send a tip to the author

Gráinne Ní Aodha

COMMENTS (1)

This is YOUR comments community. Stay civil, stay constructive, stay on topic. Please familiarise yourself with our comments policy here before taking part.
write a comment

    Leave a comment

     
    cancel reply
    Back to top