Skip to content
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse, you agree to the use of cookies. You can change your settings or learn more here.
OK

This Dublin house had a lucky escape after a phone charger went up in flames

Nobody was injured in the blaze.
Feb 22nd 2015, 6:30 PM 51,630 41

A PHONE CHARGER unit caused a fire in a Dublin house today when it overheated.

The Dublin Fire Brigade were called to the bedroom in Castleknock Grange at 11:20 this morning.

The household had a lucky escape as no one was injured in the blaze.

The Dublin Fire Brigade said this was not a once off and warned people not to leave phone charges or other devices plugged in.

Read: These fire fighters had to deal with a slippery customer yesterday…>

Send a tip to the author

Cliodhna Russell

COMMENTS (41)

    Back to top