EVERY WEEKDAY EVENING, TheJournal.ie brings you the five stories you need to know before you head out the door.
1. #TIPPERARY: A rural health centre has been operating without a GP since last week.
2. #CRACKDOWN: A massive undercover garda operation saw more than 30 low-level drug dealers arrested.
3. #TERRORISM: A man has been arrested in Disneyland Paris with two guns and a copy of the Koran.
4. #RABBITTE OUT: Pat Rabbitte delivered his final speech as a TD and had a go at the ECB.
5. #BATTEN DOWN THE HATCHES: Winds are due to hit 110 km per hour tonight with a countrywide weather warning in place.