NEED TO CATCH up? TheJournal.ie brings you a round-up of today’s news.
- Terry Wogan has died from cancer aged 77. Fellow broadcasters, political leaders and legions of fans have been sharing their memories of the broadcaster.
- The search for a man who is missing after a boat capsized in Kerry has been called off for tonight.
- A man collapsed and died on Westland Row in Dublin this morning.
- Gardaí are appealing for information after a man in his 20s was killed in a 3am crash near Newland’s Cross.
- A woman died after two cars crashed in Co Kilkenny last night.
- The HSE has confirmed that people remained in a foster care home that was the centre of abuse allegations, even after a woman was removed.
- Met Éireann has issued three further weather advisories today before another storm, named Henry, sweeps across the country tomorrow.
- A 19-year-old was arrested this morning following a high speed chase from Tallaght, which ended in Delgany, Co Wicklow.
#CANADA: An 87-year-old former Mafia boss was gunned down at his home in Toronto.
#TANZANIA: A British pilot has died after his helicopter was downed by elephant poachers.
#US: A shooting and stabbing at a large motorcycle show in Colorado has killed one person and injured at least six others.
- Want to make your phone more useful? Try automating tasks
- Here’s everything you need to know about mechanical keyboards.
Very few people talk about these things, but let’s break that taboo. Here’s what the colour of your snot really means.