Updated 11.28 pm
NEED TO CATCH up? TheJournal.ie brings you a round-up of today’s news.
- The body of a woman has been recovered after a car entered the water in Howth.
- Irish Rail workers are seeking pay increases following the Luas deal.
- Relatives on 1916 volunteers won a major court victory as they seek to preserve buildings on Moore Street.
- A man has been charged over the murder of prison officer Adrian Ismay in Belfast.
- Parts of the new Star Wars movie will be filmed along the Wild Atlantic Way.
- Three Labour junior ministers who lost their Dáil seats are going to seek election to the Seanad.
- A man caused a bomb scare when he claimed to be from ISIS at a Dublin Garda station.
- Convicted murderer Joe O’Reilly is seeking to take his miscarriage of justice case to the Supreme Court.
- A third man has been arrested over the murder of Vincent Ryan last month.
#BRUSSELS: Key Paris attack suspect Salah Abdeslam was shot and captured in a raid in Brussels.
#MIGRANT CRISIS: An EU deal that includes the swapping of refugees between Greece and Turkey has been criticised by Amnesty International.
#SMACKDOWN: A Florida jury awarded Hulk Hogan $115 million after his court case against Gawker Media.
#LOS ANGELES: An electrician plunged 53 floors to his death while working on a Los Angeles skyscraper.
- Virtual reality headsets could be so realistic that they may make you sick.
- Domino’s Pizza in Australia is experimenting with robotic deliveries.