Advertisement
#Open journalism No news is bad news

Your contributions will help us continue to deliver the stories that are important to you

Support The Journal
Dublin: 15°C Wednesday 27 October 2021

#electrified

# electrified - Monday 9 March, 2015

ESB fined €250,000 after 22-year-old apprentice died after being electrocuted in Finglas
# Electrician
# Electrician

ESB fined €250,000 after 22-year-old apprentice died after being electrocuted in Finglas

Mar 9th 2015, 4:36 PM 23,189 Views 37 Comments

Shane Conlon died after he was electrified by a live apparatus in January 2013.