EVERY MORNING,TheJournal.ie brings you the stories you need to know as you wake up.
1. #FLOODS: More than 2,000 homes are without power after a night of heavy rain.
2. #CORBETT: The trial of Jason Corbett’s widow Molly Martens and her father is continuing in the US with it alleged that she showed “explosive anger” towards his children, the Irish Independent is reporting.
3. #BREXIT: Enda Kenny has warned that Britain exiting the EU would lead to a return of the border in the North.
4. #EUROPE: Given the chance, most Irish people would opt to stay in the EU, a new poll has found.
5. #DANGEROUS: An operation against dissident republicans in Wexford has uncovered a serious arsenal of weapons.
6. #OUT OF THE LOOP: Rural towns around Ireland have spoken out about a lack of access to medical care.
7. #DISPUTE: The Irish Times is reporting this morning that funding for a museum connected to the 1916 could lose its funding over a dispute over naming.
8. #COMPENSATION: From today farmers affected by flooding will be able to apply for compensation.
9. #CHINA: Share trading in the country has halted after the market fell 7% in its opening minutes, the Guardian is reporting.