DEBENHAMS HAS ISSUED a recall of a range of snow suits and jackets for babies and small children over concerns about faulty zips.
The items are from the Ted Baker range and have been available to buy since 6 August.
In a statement the store said:
It has come to our attention that the zips on the following products have fallen below our acceptable quality standards and may cause scratches or grazes on the faces or necks of babies and small children.
The products, listed below, have been available in Irish stores since August, but were pulled from shelves yesterday. Customers are being warned to stop using them immediately and to return the clothes to Debenhams in order to receive a full refund.
- 240020742582 : Baby girl cream fur snowsuit (0 – 24 months)
- 239020704403: Baby boy quilted red snowsuit (0 – 24 months)
- 240020742505 : Baby girl pink fur snowsuit (0 – 24 months)
- 239020703343 : Baby boy memory navy snowsuit (0 – 24 months)
- 240020744105: Baby girl pink printed snowsuit (0 – 24 months)
- 240020746805: Baby girl pink quilted snowsuit (0 – 24 months)
- 240020756074: Toddler girls light brown print padded jacket (12 months – 5 yrs)
- 240020742682 : Baby girl cream printed jacket (0 – 24 months)