- A man’s body has been found in a house in Rathfarnham.
- The row between SIPTU and Greyhound has escalated amid claims of ‘harassment and abuse’.
- The government has said today that children under six will have free GP care later this year.
- The PSNI Chief Constable apologised to the families of the Hyde Park bombing over the ‘failure to secure justice’.
- Christopher Harney (22) from Roscommon has been missing since yesterday morning.
- Michael Mongan (15) was last seen in Clondalkin on Tuesday evening.
- There is a lot of fog around Dublin today and Met says that it ‘has a mind of its own‘.
#UKRAINE: A Malaysian passenger plane with 295 people in board has been ‘shot down‘ over Ukraine en route to Kuala Lumpur.
#GERMANY: A German MP faces child porn charges for alleged downloads to his work computer.
- A space probe has taken images that shows what looks like two separate lumps of rock and ice. [TheJournal.ie]
- Political favouritism can now be seen from space. A new study has used light to establish that economic activity gravitates towards the birth places of political leaders. [TheJournal.ie]
Are you feeling ‘gangsta’ this evening?
Well now you can vocalise your feelings with the help of Jarule.