NEED TO CATCH up? TheJournal.ie brings you a round-up of today’s news…
Source: Leon Farrell/Photocall Ireland
- Dublin City Council’s potential solution to the Garth Brooks fiasco “will not be feasible”, according to Aiken Promotions.
- Enda Kenny says he’s getting on “very well” with the Tánaiste as they work on the Cabinet reshuffle.
- A new Bill makes it compulsory for father’s names to be included on their child’s birth cert.
- Peace activist Margaretta D’Arcy, 80, is serving another prison sentence for her opposition to US military use of Shannon Airport.
- The Deparment of Transport has defended publicising an initiative to clampdown on rogue taxi drivers.
- Pews, statues and crosses in a church in Co Down have been damaged in an attack.
- Long-term mortgage arrears would take 33 years to clear at the current rate.
Source: AP/Press Association Images
#CONFLICT: Air strikes on Gaza today killed 32 people.
#PLAGUE: A man and his dog in Colorado have been diagnosed with pneumonic plague.
#BULLS: A man who wrote a book about how to survive Pamplona’s running of the bulls has been gored during Pamplona’s running of the bulls.
- NASA has captured amazing footage of a solar flare.
- Are you wearing Hollywood-inspired ‘expectancy spectacles‘?