This site uses cookies to improve your experience and to provide services and advertising. By continuing to browse, you agree to the use of cookies described in our Cookies Policy. You may change your settings at any time but this may impact on the functionality of the site. To learn more see our Cookies Policy.
OK
Dublin: 11 °C Tuesday 23 April, 2019
Advertisement

Dame Joan Collins treated for smoke inhalation after escaping 'terrifying' fire at her home

She shared footage of the aftermath on Instagram.

Dame Joan Collins comments Source: Ian West

DAME JOAN COLLINS escaped a ‘terrifying’ fire at her London flat this weekend, she told followers on social media.

The British actress and author thanked emergency services for their help with the blaze at her Belgravia home yesterday. 

She said her ‘hero’ husband Percy Gibson had already doused the flames – which were consuming ‘the entire wall’ of the room – by the time the fire service had arrived.

She was taken to hospital and treated for smoke inhalation.

In a video shared on Instagram, the damage from the fire can be clearly seen:

  • Share on Facebook
  • Email this article
  •  

Read next:

COMMENTS (12)

This is YOUR comments community. Stay civil, stay constructive, stay on topic. Please familiarise yourself with our comments policy here before taking part.
write a comment

    Leave a commentcancel