Advertisement
  TheJournal.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more »
Dublin: 9 °C Tuesday 24 April, 2018

#nut allergy

# nut-allergy - Monday 16 April, 2018

Pharmacist praised for saving 17-year-old tourist who suffered anaphylactic shock

The teenager and his mother were on O’Connell Street in Dublin when the teenager suffered from a severe allergy reaction.

# nut-allergy - Tuesday 24 October, 2017

Canadian man dies after inhaling walnut particles from sandblaster at worksite

Justin Mathews (33) became unwell this month while checking the air quality at a fire station.

# nut-allergy - Thursday 6 October, 2016

Pharmacist saves life of 17-year-old girl with epi-pen on Dublin street

The young woman had gone into anaphylactic shock related to a severe nut allergy.

# nut-allergy - Friday 20 December, 2013

Poll: Should pharmacists in Ireland be given wider powers? Your Say This post contains a poll

Poll: Should pharmacists in Ireland be given wider powers?

It has been reported that pharmacy was unable to give a 14-year-old’s mother an adrenaline shot without a prescription when the teen took a fatal allergic reaction.