#Open journalism No news is bad news

Your contributions will help us continue to deliver the stories that are important to you

Support The Journal
Dublin: 3°C Wednesday 12 May 2021
Advertisement

Dublin house blaze caused by TV catching fire

Three units of the fire brigade attended the scene.

A FIRE BROKE out in a house in Swords in the early hours of this morning when a TV caught fire.

It’s understood that the blaze broke out at around 3am and the people in the house were alerted by a smoke alarm.

Three units of the fire brigade attended the scene and minimal damage was caused to the house.

A spokesperson for Dublin Fire Brigade described the incident as ‘unusual’.

This morning’s warning comes just days after DFB tweeted dramatic photos of a fire that broke out when a device was left charging on a bed.

Read: This is what could happen if you leave a charging device on your bed>

About the author:

Read next:

COMMENTS (10)