NEED TO CATCH up? TheJournal.ie brings you a round-up of today’s news.
- Gardaí are investigating the death of an 11-month-old baby boy in a Kerry apartment.
- A man died in hospital after he was attacked in Dublin in the early hours of Saturday morning.
- The trial of Ibrahim Halawa was postponed for the 13th time and put back until 26 June.
- A woman died following a car crash in Limerick.
- Police in Antrim uncovered a ‘significant terrorist hide’ of bomb making equipment and explosives.
- For the final time today, the Ballyhea Says No group had their weekly march against Irish banking debt.
- There was one winner of last night’s Lotto jackpot, worth over €8 million.
- Ireland’s mixed martial artist Conor McGregor lost for the first time in the UFC.
- It’s Mother’s Day, what’s the best advice yours has ever given you?
#IRAN: Billionaire tycoon Babak Zanjani was sentenced to death in Tehran.
#RIP: Former First Lady of the United States Nancy Reagan died at the age of 94.
#WHITE HOUSE: Hillary Clinton and Donald Trump continue to lead their respective primary races, but their opponents had some wins on ‘Super Saturday’.
- A new batch of virtual reality headsets are only weeks away, but what is Ireland bringing to the table?
- Here’s how to make sure your text messages stay completely hidden.
‘Racists for Trump’, the newest presidential campaign ad from sketch show Saturday Night Live.Source: Saturday Night Live/YouTube