This site uses cookies to improve your experience and to provide services and advertising. By continuing to browse, you agree to the use of cookies described in our Cookies Policy. You may change your settings at any time but this may impact on the functionality of the site. To learn more see our Cookies Policy.
OK
#Open journalism No news is bad news

Your contributions will help us continue to deliver the stories that are important to you

Support The Journal
Dublin: 12 °C Tuesday 4 August, 2020
Advertisement

Electric scooter catches fire in west Dublin home

The public has been advised to check electric scooters for a CE safety mark and to never leave them unattended while charging.

Image: Dublin Fire Brigade/Twitter

AN ELECTRIC SCOOTER caught fire in a west Dublin home this morning and had to be put out by members of the emergency services.

Dublin Fire Brigade responded after the electric scooter caught fire while charging.

The family was evacuated from the building and there were no injuries.

Dublin Fire Brigade advised people to check electric scooters “for a genuine CE safety mark and never leave them unattended while charging”.

  • Share on Facebook
  • Email this article
  •  

About the author:

Read next:

COMMENTS (47)

This is YOUR comments community. Stay civil, stay constructive, stay on topic. Please familiarise yourself with our comments policy here before taking part.
write a comment

    Leave a commentcancel