#Open journalism No news is bad news

Your contributions will help us continue to deliver the stories that are important to you

Support The Journal
Dublin: -2°C Sunday 11 April 2021
Advertisement

Dublin teenager found safe and well following garda appeal

A garda spokesman said no further action needed to be taken.

GARDAÍ IN DUBLIN have thanked the public following an appeal for help tracing a missing teenager.

An alert by gardaí was issued earlier this evening, but in an update, a spokesperson said the boy had been found safe and well and that no further action needed to be taken.

#Open journalism No news is bad news Support The Journal

Your contributions will help us continue to deliver the stories that are important to you

Support us now

Read next:

COMMENTS (4)

This is YOUR comments community. Stay civil, stay constructive, stay on topic. Please familiarise yourself with our comments policy here before taking part.
write a comment

    Leave a commentcancel