This site uses cookies to improve your experience and to provide services and advertising. By continuing to browse, you agree to the use of cookies described in our Cookies Policy. You may change your settings at any time but this may impact on the functionality of the site. To learn more see our Cookies Policy.
OK
Dublin: 9 °C Friday 26 April, 2019
Advertisement

This Dublin house had a lucky escape after a phone charger went up in flames

Nobody was injured in the blaze.

A PHONE CHARGER unit caused a fire in a Dublin house today when it overheated.

The Dublin Fire Brigade were called to the bedroom in Castleknock Grange at 11:20 this morning.

The household had a lucky escape as no one was injured in the blaze.

The Dublin Fire Brigade said this was not a once off and warned people not to leave phone charges or other devices plugged in.

Read: These fire fighters had to deal with a slippery customer yesterday…>

  • Share on Facebook
  • Email this article
  •  

About the author:

Read next:

COMMENTS (41)