This site uses cookies to improve your experience and to provide services and advertising. By continuing to browse, you agree to the use of cookies described in our Cookies Policy. You may change your settings at any time but this may impact on the functionality of the site. To learn more see our Cookies Policy.
OK
#Open journalism No news is bad news

Your contributions will help us continue to deliver the stories that are important to you

Support The Journal
Dublin: 17 °C Sunday 12 July, 2020
Advertisement

Man in critical condition after Halloween costume caught fire

The incident happened in a nightclub in Galway city centre and Gardaí are investigating.

Image: Eamonn Farrell/Photocall Ireland

GARDAÍ ARE INVESTIGATING an incident in Galway last night in which a man  suffered serious burns.

The man’s Halloween costume caught fire in a nightclub on Abbeygate Street in Galway city centre last night.

He was taken to University College Hospital and is said to be in critical condition.

Related: Fire service attends 500 over Halloween night incidents despite anti social behaviour>

  • Share on Facebook
  • Email this article
  •  

Read next:

COMMENTS (18)