Readers like you keep news free for everyone.

More than 5,000 readers have already pitched in to keep free access to The Journal.

For the price of one cup of coffee each week you can help keep paywalls away.

Support us today
Not now
Advertisement

Person rescued by neighbours after chip pan fire in Dublin

Firefighters also issued a warning about cooking under the influence of drink and drugs.

Image: Shutterstock/Africa Studio

DUBLIN FIRE BRIGADE are warning people of the danger of chip pans after a fire in Crumlin.

A person was rescued by their neighbours after a fire broke out yesterday.

Dolphins Barn and Tallaght fire services were called to the incident.

DFB are reminding people of the dangers of chip pans by warning to “always keep an eye on them”.

Meanwhile, firefighters also issued a warning about cooking under the influence of drink, drugs or certain medications.

Read: Daniel O’Donnell’s former manager and business partner of 30 years replaced by Majella>

Making a difference

A mix of advertising and supporting contributions helps keep paywalls away from valuable information like this article.

Over 5,000 readers like you have already stepped up and support us with a monthly payment or a once-off donation.

For the price of one cup of coffee each week you can make sure we can keep reliable, meaningful news open to everyone regardless of their ability to pay.

About the author:

Read next:

COMMENTS (26)